GetKawaii! <3

Here you can speak (in english) about game creation with RPG Maker or similar tools.
daempress
Koruldia apprentice

GetKawaii! <3

Message non lu par daempress » dim. févr. 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Hello,
My name is Amber! (I have written my introduction already so I will not repeat ) :hein: . Well...I am here to tell you about my website GetKawaii.com I am making it so people can learn Japanese. It will be a learning website with flash games and flash flip books. I have created a lot of the things my self but I wanted to also have avatars ^^ like the ones on this website...so I am holding off on publishing the website on till then ><

I started the site because other sites I looked at were...very boring.:dodo: They did not have much excitment in the site and all they did was talk...so I started creating my own. :happy: ..I have never done pixel art before so I am looking for help and tutorials !!...*grabs speakerphone* That is all:bravo: ...I will study french again but it will be after I learn japanese...or during! :happy:

KaYsEr
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par KaYsEr » jeu. févr. 17, 2011 2:02 am

The link is not available yet but your project seems pretty good.
Keep holding on ! See you soon ;)

daempress
Koruldia apprentice

Message non lu par daempress » jeu. févr. 17, 2011 2:35 am

yeah. sorry about that >< I have not made a "coming soon " page ...I have a lot to do this week so I am going to wait until the weekend :chut:

Blue
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par Blue » sam. févr. 19, 2011 2:58 am

The forum has some tutorials for pixel art:
http://koruldia.info/viewforum.php?f=15 (the four top topics on the page, the 'sticky' ones)
They're in french though so you're gonna have to follow instructions in french but I'm sure you'll be fine :)
~~~~ Blue ~~~