Hello

Il est possible de se présenter ici, c'est assez proche d'une discussion générale.
daempress
Koruldia apprentice

Hello

Message non lu par daempress » dim. févr. 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Hi everyone!! My name is Amber and I am new...(DUH :chut: ). I am a university student in the USA (University of Mississippi) studying Computer Science and Japanese ^^ :happy: I am making a website about learning Japanese and I stumbled to this website...I know VERY little french but I know enough to do things ^^ :bravo: ...well I think that is it lol I came here to make friends and learn more about programming and doing pixel art :P

Salut tout le monde! Mon nom est Amber et je suis nouveau ... (DUH). Je suis un étudiant à l'université aux Etats-Unis (Université du Mississippi) études d'informatique et japonais ^ ^ je fais un site web sur l'apprentissage du japonais et je suis tombé sur ce site ... Je sais que très peu le français mais je sais assez pour faire les choses ^ ^ ... et bien je pense qu'il est ... Je suis venu ici pour se faire des amis et apprendre plus sur la programmation et de faire du pixel art!

I Hope I did that right...if not PLEASE forgive me...I only studied French for a Year >< :pleure:

zessirb
Koruldia God Warrior

Message non lu par zessirb » dim. févr. 13, 2011 5:11 pm

I don't speak english very well so...

Welcome :)

daempress
Koruldia apprentice

Message non lu par daempress » dim. févr. 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Merci beaucoup! :lettre:

Skyslayer
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par Skyslayer » dim. févr. 13, 2011 5:35 pm

I speak english a little but I understand it quite...
For the mistakes you've done, I think you speak very well french for someone who began learning french one year ago...
And I say you WELCOME!

Ddken
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par Ddken » dim. févr. 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Coucou miss miss. Je suis bilingue et je peux t'assurer que tu as bien traduit.
Hi miss. I'm bilingual and i can confirm that you have translated well.
Welcome to the Koruldia forum! :happy:
Je suis celui qui marquera toute une génération!

Giro Noden
Koruldia Divinity

Message non lu par Giro Noden » dim. févr. 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Hello there !
Welcome in the great land of Koruldia, lol !

Fortunately for you, there are few good english speakers (or writters) here, so it will be allright.
But your french is very good for a beginner !
Anyway, I'm really interested by your website, cause I'm learning japanese (I started up this afternoon !).
If you want to speak about it, fell free to open a new topic in this place : http://www.koruldia.info/viewforum.php?f=10

And if you have any questions, I'm here !
Giro

daempress
Koruldia apprentice

Message non lu par daempress » dim. févr. 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Merci beaucoup!..I wanted to study French first , so I gave it my all because my teacher was VERY handsome and I wanted to impress him :coucou: ...it did not work very well because he moved back to France :pleure: so I stopped learning french and started learning japanese!!

Merci beaucoup !.... je voulais étudier le français en premier, alors je l'ai donné mon tout cela parce que mon professeur était beau et je voulais impressionner ... ça n'a pas bien car il est retourne en France. ... alors j'ai arrête l'apprentissage du français et a commencé à apprendre le japonais!

I think there are some errors this time >< :mecontent:

~ Sure I would love to talk about it!!
~Thank you very much for the welcomes ^^ :lettre:

KaYsEr
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par KaYsEr » dim. févr. 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Welcome on the Koru-HUB Daempress !

Indeed you speak pretty good french, I'm just wondering something... Are you a girl or boy, cause you speak french as a boy but you made a girl avatar (you can also buy more stuffs to customize it by going into the shops, I'm giving you 50 korulz), and 'cause your real name is “Amber” that’s why I’m asking.^__^. (what a nice name by the way)

Have a great time here !

daempress
Koruldia apprentice

Message non lu par daempress » dim. févr. 13, 2011 6:32 pm

I am a girl lol That is why my french is bad!!...I never really learned to change to female speaking >< :pleure:

MacKro
Koruldia God Warrior

Message non lu par MacKro » dim. févr. 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Welcome here ;-). Glad to have someone who can speak english. Don't worry about your french, we can understand what you wrote x).

Enjoy ;-) !

KaYsEr
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par KaYsEr » dim. févr. 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Don't worry, you will get it fast.
For example you should use “je suis nouvelle” instead of “je suis nouveau”, there is some other exceptions like that in french. (sometime you can't even notice the difference by speaking and you just need to be careful when you write.)
So... “Je suis un étudiant” should be “je suis une étudiante” (yep, most of the time you just put an “e” a the end and that’s alright ^___^)

The same kind of difference is also hard to get in japanese ‘cause the way to speak changes between boys and girls, and sometime the same sentence can be different. But you need to know both in order to speak and understand.
A little practice can really help, same in french ;) Keep holding on.

Darxenas
Koruldia Divinity

Message non lu par Darxenas » lun. févr. 14, 2011 12:05 am

HELLO AND WELCOME AMBER !!! :happy:
And sorry my English is catastrophic ! =s Well, I wish you more fun here ! =)

irie
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par irie » lun. févr. 14, 2011 12:53 am

hi Amber
welcome here, happy to have you with us now :)!
how funny you stumbled into this forum because we did published japanese lessons/writting sheets some years ago!
i see you like languages, which one do you want us to use with you?

Dentelle127
Koruldia Master

Message non lu par Dentelle127 » lun. févr. 14, 2011 2:06 am

irie a écrit :how funny you stumbled into this forum because we did published japanese lessons/writting sheets some years ago!
I didn't know this ! :o (I want to learn japanese :pleure: ! lol)
[Bah pourquoi vous ne les remettez pas ici du coup? ;)]

Welcome Amber! :)
Glad to see an English person again here. This community is mainly in french, so hope you could improve your french with us. :)

That's great to know you love computer and pixel-art by the way. Koruldia is a great place to perform the last one. :D

Wish you good luck in your studies, and with your website about japanese as well. (would enjoy to go on it, though the link doesn't work :( ...)

Nice stay with us. ;)

daempress
Koruldia apprentice

Message non lu par daempress » lun. févr. 14, 2011 2:56 am

thank you very much for the warm welcomes everyone :love:

I will do my best to improve my French! (seeing that i talk in men grammar) :chut: I will post some of my ideas in French and hope I have did the correct grammar ><

That's so cool!! I picked a good forum then huh :happy:

Oh yes...sorry about that I have not made a "Coming soon" page yet...I should really work on that huh :mecontent: ...I have always admired pixel art but never tried it until today. I have been researching and watching videos and everything! I will add my art in a day or two ...so I can have a little help with it. :bravo: (please forgive me if I start writing in Ghetto English..I do that when I get excited. I will try and remember that this forum is mainly French! )[/i]

Blue
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par Blue » sam. févr. 19, 2011 2:47 am

welcome here (sorry for the delay) !
and erm, is it my computer or did you not post any links for your website?
Well good luck making it anyways :) ! Hope to see you around in the forum !
~~~~ Blue ~~~