Recherche de l'artiste de Pixel pour le jeu de MMOCC

Projet en cours, démo ou jeu complet ? Faites-en la présentation/publicité.
Lone-One
Koruldia apprentice

Recherche de l'artiste de Pixel pour le jeu de MMOCC

Message non lu par Lone-One » dim. févr. 22, 2009 12:11 am

Désolé, je ne peux pas traduire ceci en Français.

Company Information:
- At the present time, we are not running under a company name. This is a project I have started. However, I may decided to operate under my company name which is DuBose Web Design.

Job Information:
- I am looking to employee 1 or more Pixel Artist for one of my MMOCC (Massive Multiplayer Online Chatting Community) Game projects. Details on this project, referring to ideas/story board/etc.., will be kept private. The only person(s) that will be told this information are those chosen for this job. More information about this may be provided upon request.
- Pixel Artist will be completing task such as creating avatars, rooms, views, furniture, articles of clothing, and other things of the such.

Paid/Salary:
- For this project, I am willing to pay on a per job basis. Meaning, for each job provided to you, we will negotiate a reasonable price for the completed portion of the art. Once again, more information about this may be provided upon request.

To Apply:
- To apply for this position, please forward the following format to me either through PM or E-mail:
  • Subject: Pixel Artist Application
    Body: Name;
    Age;
    Skills/Experience;
    Proof of Work; (please attach some of your work. the more the better)
    Price; (how much you charge, rates, etc.)
- At this given time, no website has been developed for this project. My current company website can be seen at http://www.dubose-design.net. Also keep in mind that a new layout design are in the works for my company that is planned to be released at no set date.

Contact Information:
- I may be contact via the following ways:
Email - herbert@dubose-design.net

irie
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par irie » dim. févr. 22, 2009 12:33 pm

w00t, another MMOCC project! You should contact Bisque from SokuCity, she may be interested (I checked her page recently and she still does pixel art commission).

SabiRyuuji
Koruldia Warrior

Message non lu par SabiRyuuji » dim. févr. 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Ah y'a pas que toi qui fesait le pixel art a sokucity Irie?
Sabishiiiiiii

Lone-One
Koruldia apprentice

Message non lu par Lone-One » lun. févr. 23, 2009 3:58 pm

irie a écrit :w00t, another MMOCC project! You should contact Bisque from SokuCity, she may be interested (I checked her page recently and she still does pixel art commission).
I found her i think using google. Is this here on PixelJoint?: http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixelart/28061.htm

irie
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par irie » lun. févr. 23, 2009 7:55 pm

*nods* that's her :)

Lone-One
Koruldia apprentice

Message non lu par Lone-One » mar. févr. 24, 2009 6:48 am

irie a écrit :*nods* that's her :)
Thanks Irie!! I also emailed you a while back about this project too but never got a reply.

irie
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par irie » mar. févr. 24, 2009 9:44 am

Oh really? Im sorry I guess your email was lost somewhere in my mailbox :coucou:
Actually I don't take pixel commissions anymore (I still do some Flash dress up games though), too over busy recently :(

Lone-One
Koruldia apprentice

Message non lu par Lone-One » mer. févr. 25, 2009 5:05 am

irie a écrit :Oh really? Im sorry I guess your email was lost somewhere in my mailbox :coucou:
Actually I don't take pixel commissions anymore (I still do some Flash dress up games though), too over busy recently :(
Aww ok. Do you do flash headers and so? I need a flash header for my company website. Let me know if you are :P.

KaYsEr
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par KaYsEr » mer. févr. 25, 2009 6:43 am

See the header here :

www.koruldia.net

It's like a mix between pixel and flash... And we're planning to make the header of this forum with flash too. (the banner you can see is a temporary stuff, looks like a screen based on the game's fight system hud)

startos
Koruldia Master

Message non lu par startos » mer. févr. 25, 2009 10:20 am